Monday, May 23, 2011

Back Again!!



Well, posting has been a bit sporadic lately. Unfortunately, my beloved gray cat, Gremlin, got sick last summer, with what turned out to be cancer, and went over the Rainbow Bridge in February. It just about killed me to lose that cat. He owned me for 11 years, and was a constant companion. I still miss him so much.

I'm still knitting, but I've been quilting a lot in the last few months. I restarted quilting because as Gremlin got sicker, he spent more and more time sleeping on my bed. My sewing machine is in my room, so I started quilting as a way to keep him company during the evening hours.

This is a gorgeous quilt made with 1930's reproduction fabrics. Not at all what I usually quilt with, but I love it. One of my coworders described it as "happy colors", and she's right.


I have several other quilts in the pipeline, and will post pictures as I work on them. Procrastinator that I am, I also have several from about 4 years ago that I need to finish too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home