Friday, May 27, 2011

Project A.D.D., Part II


So here is part II of my posts on project A.D.D. Did you think there would be only one?

I saw this lovely batik quilt in my quilt shop. So, naturally, I resisted for a few weeks, knowing full well that I would be starting this project at some point in the not so distant future. And I did. I spent a lot of time at the quilt store, and online looking at batiks. Fortunately, I was able to snag some lovely Hoffman, Anthology, Robert Kaufmann and Timeless Treasures batiks. All were lovely, but I especially loved the bright colors of the Timeless Treasures Tonga Batiks. I need 42 (or 49!) batiks, and I can tell you I'm going to have a hard time choosing. The background is a lovely cloud print sand colored batik from Timeless Treasures.


I've already sewn two test blocks for this quilt, and will post pictures of them later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home