Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Accidental Stash Enhancement

It's been a few weeks since I've been to my LQS, and I had an itch to go visit the fabrics and pet them for a while. I had planned on picking up a few fq's, if there was anything interesting, and maybe pick up a fq or two of some batiks that might go in the quilt I'm working on. Well, I did find some lovely batiks, all of which can and probably will go into the current WIP:
And, while I was there, I also picked up a few others:
Some really pretty blues and greens. Some of the blues are only blue and white. I have an idea for a quilt of just blue and white fabrics, but I'm surprised at how difficult is is to find fabrics that are just blue and white, without any green, yellow, red, or any other color in them. So, as I find them, I just pick up a fq or two.

And lastly, so reproduction fabrics in browns and maroons. Yes, another idea for another quilt.


Sorry for the poor quality of the photos. I was using a 70-300mm lens to take some shots of the birds at my feeders when I remembered I needed to post today. Being too lazy to walk into my room and switch lenses, I just placed the fabrics on the dining room table and stood across the room, but it really wasn't far enough to get sharp photos.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home