Sunday, June 12, 2011

City Weekend

No, I'm not going away for a weekend. City Weekend is a line of fabrics designed by Liesl Gibson of Oliver + S for Moda fabrics. I posted a picture a few days ago of a WIP using some of the fabrics. I just wanted to post a picture of the fabrics themselves.


The lovely leaf pattern is "Treetops", the clould-like pattern is "River View Bistro", and the dots are "Roundabout". I love the colors in these fabrics. Again, these are colors that I don't usually use, and I think they're lovely. I bought a pre-packaged kit from Pennington quilt Works, and I think there was 1/2 yard of each fabric, with the exception of the blue and white dot at the bottom, which is for the binding,and was 3/4 yard. This fabric has a different "feel" than most of my quilt fabrics. It's silky soft. I love working with the fabric, and I can't wait to get back to working on it. It's just that I have all these other quilts started...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home