Thursday, July 21, 2011

Union Star

I'm starting to see little green pyramids in my sleep, so I figured it was time for a break. Besides, as usual, there was another pattern and more fabric clamoring for my attention. So, here to join the WIP pile, which is growing in leaps and bounds, is Union Star:
The original pattern was done in all Civil War reproduction fabrics. I have some, and bought more, but I'm also adding in other fabrics from my stash that I think will work. I'm trying to stick to shades of brown ranging from very light tan to deep brown, and rusts from pale pink to deep burgundy, with golds thrown in. This is my birthday month, so I get a day where I get 20% off fabric and books at my not so local quilt shop plus they just had their 20% off summer clearance, so I did quite a bit of stash enhancement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home