Monday, August 22, 2011

Uninspired

Well, sort of. I haven't really blogged about anything because things are coming along, but no earth-shaking changes to make note of, and really, do you need to see every new row I knit on my Kate shawl or every new block I put on a quilt? I didn't think so.

I haven't really done too much knitting or quilting lately. Things caught up with me around the house, and I needed to catch up with them. You know - vacuuming, washing floors, cooking, laundry, all that kind of stuff that we don't blog about. Well, unless you're the Pioneer Woman, and I'm not even sure how much she blogs about vacuuming.

There has been a bit of stash enhancement going on, but I'll post pictures as soon as we get some decent light (sun? what's that?) It's actually sunny, sort of, today, but I work tonight, so slept late this morning, and missed the morning light.

I figured out that there are two quilt shops and a yarn shop all within 7 miles of each other, and it's just a 20-mile trip, so I did hit them earlier, and if I remember correctly, I blogged about that. Here's some shots I took that day, which was a rare nice one:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home