Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Woo Hoo!! I Love A Good Sale!

While clicking through my email today, I noticed that there was some thing from my favorite not-so-LQS that they are having a sale starting tomorrow - 20% off all regular-priced fabric! I'm not sure I really NEED anything, but for 20%, I think I can find something.

In the What's Happening At Chez Knitting At Night category, I got my recert in CPR. So, for the next two years, I'm good to save your life. The new guidelines made it a bit more difficult physically this year. 100 chest compressions per minute is hard work. My shoulders and arms are killing me. And lastly but not leastly, here are some shots of my favorite season. The afternoon sun was so gorgeous today, I couldn't resist dropping my studying for a few minutes and grabbing my camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home