Wednesday, November 23, 2011

It's Almost A Quilt!!

I'm so excited! In the home stretch of my Civil War Stars Quilt. I have all the blocks done, some of the sashing sewn on, too. I just have 4 more sashing strips to sew on, then the outer border, and tadaa!! I'll be done! This quilt actually moved along fairly quickly. And it'll be the second quilt I finished this year, which sets a record for me. If I chose to make quilts with fewer pieces, I would have more finished, but I like a challenge. I'm going to work on the "Happy Dance" quilt next, but I can't say exactly when that will be, what with the holidays coming up.
Click on the picture for a way larger size!

1 Comments:

At 2:45 AM, Blogger Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

That is gorgeous! And the colors are perfect for Thanksgiving time. :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home